Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank You




Almost all of the holiday orders of prints, albums, canvases, and cards have been delivered, and I am starting to shift my attention to finishing up all the details around here for our family Christmas. I had my most successful year yet, and that is thanks to all of you. I could put up the most expensive website, send out thousands of mailers, and post constant updates to Facebook, but none of that would work half as well as you spreading the word to friends, family, and acquaintances about my services. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me to preserve your family's memories this year, and I hope to see you all again in the new year to document a new set of memories. I hope everyone has a very happy and healthy holidays and a wonderful new year!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is the photo blog for Alderman Photography where I will share special images from sessions and post specials and promos.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP