Sunday, October 17, 2010

Falling Back in Step


My camera has been clicking almost non-stop this month, and although my eyes are a little tired and my shoulders a little sore from all the editing, I am so energized by all the great images I have captured. I even had a chance to sneak in a quick beach session with my kiddos at Lake Michigan (along with a quick weekend getaway with friends!). I'll be staying busy over the next month or so, but there are still weekend sessions available if you're out there and interested in scheduling. And thanks to all this beautiful warm weather we've been having, the fall colors should extend out an extra weekend or two!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is the photo blog for Alderman Photography where I will share special images from sessions and post specials and promos.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP