Thursday, February 10, 2011

Senior 2012 Model Search!


I can hardly believe it is already February! Time is moving right along, and before we know it SPRING will be here (I hope & pray - I don't think I can stand any more ice, snow, or single digit temps!). Which means time is approaching for current high school juniors to begin thinking about senior photos. This year I will be starting a senior model program! If you are a member of the Class of 2012 (or know someone who is) and you'd like the opportunity to have your photo taken for free and the chance to earn some great discounts on items such as albums, prints, and invitations, then this might be for you. I will chose one model from each local high school (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Indy North) and I am looking for people with great energy & a positive attitude. More details to follow soon about how to apply, but start passing the word now!

P.S. If you are a member of the Class of 2011 and still need senior photos, contact me soon and we can get them done!

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is the photo blog for Alderman Photography where I will share special images from sessions and post specials and promos.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP